GoPro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to participate in two races during one weekend.
Kartcross in Nová Paka + 24 hour kart race in Prague during night.

Everything went unexpectedly well and we survived!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Yeah finally you got your cameraman/woman!
Congrats to the races well done.
The vid is very cool and wayway better then the others you made, as I told you just race isn't interesting enough, now you get with all the other stuff a real story and that's what people like to see- very well done.
The shoots from TV are great, I would take more if it's possible. Your comments are good and important to understand the story.
Subtitles are too small, sometimes white on white (6:09) unreadable and they don't stand long enough to read them- I have sometimes stopped the vid to read it, remember- for you is the information you give clear but for the people total new.

Great vid, good work keep on racing!

Ciao Rob

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah finally you got your cameraman/woman!
Congrats to the races well done.
The vid is very cool and wayway better then the others you made, as I told you just race isn't interesting enough, now you get with all the other stuff a real story and that's what people like to see- very well done.
The shoots from TV are great, I would take more if it's possible. Your comments are good and important to understand the story.
Subtitles are too small, sometimes white on white (6:09) unreadable and they don't stand long enough to read them- I have sometimes stopped the vid to read it, remember- for you is the information you give clear but for the people total new.

Great vid, good work keep on racing!

Ciao Rob
Thank you for your reminders!
I appreciate that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts