GoPro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
9,363 Posts
lets ask, checked work there wa ssound, if no sound after the load, sounds like site muted the audio.

Reactions: Floger

·
Registered
11 Posts
Great that you found the solution; in my case, I had to use a video repair tool to bring back the sound in my recorded videos. The readers who don't get the resolution can refer to resolve the no sound issue in the video.
I hope it helps!

·
Registered
83 Posts
You should see the audio format which you are putting onto the video that is matching to the appropriate file format of the platform. Aldo, if the issues don't resolve then you will have to use a repair tool.
If you have fixed the issue then let us know. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You should see the audio format which you are putting onto the video that is matching to the appropriate file format of the platform. Aldo, if the issues don't resolve then you will have to use a repair tool.
If you have fixed the issue then let us know. :)
Thx for your help GoPro bro!...well I don't have a repair tool and now I found a way to share a 30 sec clip from my FB create a story...very easy and lots of music to chose from or you can type the band or song's name. From my mural I pick a video and use the pen to put a sticker then upload to the phone than create a story. Don't use Facebook lite to do this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts