GoPro Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im having major issues, i have no sound on any video playback. Ive extracted the media and tried it on the app with no luck what so ever. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Using a Sandisk extreme. On Firmware 2.51

·
Administrator
9,236 Posts
camera playback sound, Yes
laptop, no. then points to codecs maybe a video sample showing us the issue

·
Administrator
9,236 Posts
Does the video play correctly on the camera

·
Administrator
9,236 Posts
We need to know if hte raw footage is viewable wit audio, till then that is where we stand asking further questions
FISH

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We need to know if hte raw footage is viewable wit audio, till then that is where we stand asking further questions
FISH
you make no sense, you should be able to extract the video and be able to playit with audio. what kind of help forum is this?

·
Administrator
9,236 Posts
two things. load a file up, or its either your camera, laptop, etc. rather 21 questions, take the time to write down and demonstrate, how some of us work then writing the bare minimum,

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
two things. load a file up, or its either your camera, laptop, etc. rather 21 questions, take the time to write down and demonstrate, how some of us work then writing the bare minimum,
I'm not writing the bare minimum lol. I'm telling you how it goes. The lcd is broke so I can't check the camera. I get no playback sound on the phone app or the computer.

·
Administrator
9,236 Posts
then this is my take: Your camera (hero 7 or hero 8) is the issue, you verified that no matter what you did wit hthe file, viewing from the camera, taking a new video and sound is again not on, points to your camera, damaged.

·
Registered
10 Posts
This issue often occurs for certain technical reasons that many don't comply with. However, even in my case, I used a generic video repair tool that resolved the issue in my videos and brought back the audio.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts