GoPro Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had the Hero4 Silver for several years and mainly use it in the night lapse mode.
September of this year I did a night lapse for well over three hours and the camera took over 1100 frames. Four days ago I attempted to do a night lapse on the camera only took 26 frames before stopping. I can press the shutter button again and it will take 26 frames and stop. This occurs at all shutter settings in night lapse mode only, auto, 2 seconds, ...30 seconds and all interval settings. All other mode work as advertised.
I use San Disk Extreme Plus 32 and 64 GB MicroSD HC1 3 cards that worked well until four days ago. I have reformatted the cards, manually updated the camera and spent hours on the phone and chat with GoPro support without any solution. From the GoPro forum searches I found this was first brought to light in 2015. GoPro support has not been helpful and has no fix.
Anyone having similar problems?
Any solutions?
Is there a way to revert the camera back to the original firmware version? I was told by a service tech that this was possible and would be emailed instructions on how to accomplish this but as usual I have not heard back.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.