GoPro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I bought a GoPro Hero 8 Black for my Snowboarding, but I want to use it for another purpose, I cycle to work and I've had a few near misses with cars, I usually ride with a helmet cam, but the image quality is poor compared to the GoPro.
I usually want to get 1hr 30min worth of filming, with a good enough image quality that would let me lift a car number plate out of a video if I needed too, I don't want to be swapping out batteries, but I want to be sure that if I need it, the camera has worked and I've got a good quality of image.
Is there anything I can do to stretch out the battery life to give me 90 min of filming, I haven't had much of a chance to play around with the settings but wondered what I could do to maximise battery time. What would people recommend I tried?

·
Administrator
9,721 Posts
Ever think of a powerbank, to the camera. you will need to purchase either a Ulanzi g8-7 or G8-10 one is plastic, one is metal. you also must remember any water you come in contact will compromise the cameras waterproof. and that is where a sleeve can be as well purchase.

·
Administrator
9,721 Posts
The hero 8 Lowest Resolution is dedicated to Livestream, 720P, in video recording there will be no 720P the hero 7 you own has 720P, gopro is taken that away, they also took away 48fps as well. The touch-display has percentage of off , 10-100%., just some of the things we do and use varies, Consume, conserve, play around find the best settings.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts