GoPro Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
9,368 Posts
Excellent Job. Loved the Editing, the titles added in the clips.

Dumbo to Central park, so much to do and see. Your Son did a Unbelievable job keeping you busy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very good video from start to finish. Did you use a stabilizer during the running parts? The video looks very smooth.

Chris

·
Administrator
9,368 Posts
At 25 seconds many would like to know how that is done, understanding overlays, chroma keying was involved? any tutorials on that part? and how you went about it?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Awesome video! Great editing. In what program did you use to create the text? Specifically the bubble text (Ex: 7secs) that points to your boy saying: Status: toddler ect. Would love to know! Thanks!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Looks like you had a great time and you did a great job at showing your trip. You guys really got around out there.

What did the taxi driver say when you stuck a camera on his cab?

·
Administrator
9,368 Posts
he said forgetaboutit

still waiting at both forums for that answer of your editing skills

:)

·
Administrator
9,368 Posts
a magician never shows reveals...

I wonder if he used fcp and or adobe after effects.

I am sure the software he used, I will not have , and my loss if interst will soon near. on both sites he posted his clip. maybe he is working on the project showing....

·
Registered
7 Posts
That is actually really well done video! I like the shoots, titles, editing, music, everything :)
Are those titles done in After Effects?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks! I did but it was one designed for a DSLR so looked hilarious with a tiny GoPro attached! It kind of worked but not great!

·
Administrator
9,368 Posts
It leads to be that the OP is not going to answer. and more I look at it some sites uses Blender. so who knows

·
Registered
17 Posts
I love the video but get disappointed when an OP (although says heaps of tutorials on line) doesn't reply with what and how. It would be awesome to know how certain things were done and with what apart from After Effects. We are all amateurs here to help each other hence the forums....just wish I could be pointed in the right direction to make an epic like he did.:cool:

·
Administrator
9,368 Posts
That is actually really well done video! I like the shoots, titles, editing, music, everything :)
Are those titles done in After Effects?
Editing & Grading - FCPX and Magic Bullet Mojo
Graphics - After Effects CS6

OP needs to respond!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.