GoPro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am working with my friends to build a "Swivel" like robotic mount base. Will update the details with all who interested. Thanks.:smile:

·
Registered
374 Posts
what will be the purpose of this mount?

·
Administrator
2,841 Posts
I am working with my friends to build a "Swivel" like robotic mount base. Will update the details with all who interested. Thanks.:smile:
Welcome to the forum.

Please note that you will need to purchase 'Vendor' status in order to share details and advertise your item on the site - otherwise such posts will have to be removed.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
With a TrackerTag, it can follow the shooting target (kind of like 'soloshot' ), or with viewer tag, it can rotation exact same angle with tag (kind of like 'swivel'). :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
With a TrackerTag, it can follow the shooting target (kind of like 'soloshot' ), or with viewer tag, it can rotation exact same angle with tag (kind of like 'swivel'). :)

You mean like this gadget from Sony from few years ago? Sony IPT-DS1 Party-shot

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for the information, Boznoz. Never know this Sony stuff before, interesting! Our goal is the Base will follow the small hardware tag, which shooting target can wear it (soloshot's solution). and Base can mount every kind of cameras, including GoPros.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Thank you for the information, Boznoz. Never know this Sony stuff before, interesting! Our goal is the Base will follow the small hardware tag, which shooting target can wear it (soloshot's solution). and Base can mount every kind of cameras, including GoPros.

Better make it quick, 360 cameras are taking over and being "out of picture" is no longer a problem

·
Administrator
2,841 Posts
Already done by Soloshot, and not hugely popular......

·
Administrator
9,351 Posts
Pivot is a crowdfunder hope you are not them Lol

Iold tech stuff here why the pocket is the camera to get if asking me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts