GoPro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people,
Just joined, and just bought the Session 5 - in a bit of a last minute decision as leaving UK on way back to Nepal where I live most of the time (obviously boat loads to film here, it boggles the mind). So a few questions:

- did i blow it and buy the wrong machine? (should have found this forum first doh!);

- Have been reading that that battery life is less than 2 hours (at best) so am keen to get hands on one of the battery bacpac things - but the only one I can see doesn't appear to be compatible with the session 5. Suggestions?

- The camera came with no accessories at all (bar a couple of stickies), have seen on amazon a whole bunch in one kit for £20, which seems like a reasonable price. Is there a reason i should be worried about this deal? have pasted a link in the trackback thing below..

Cheers to all!

Magnus
Kathmandu Valley

·
Administrator
9,444 Posts
welcomer in

FISH

·
Registered
276 Posts
1-the session is a great device and can produce great footage. Don't second guess what you bought. Just go out and enjoy it.

2-any battery pack will work. Just make sure you use a USB to a USB-C cable to charge it.

I stay away the cheaper Amazon deals. Some are good quality but they cost a little bit more. I found some bundles that are $20 and then I found some bundles costing upwards of $35 with a few less items but much better quality from the reviews.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts