Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am new to this forum and about to purchase a gopro HD2. I am hoping some more experienced users would be able to help me. I would like to use this for saltwater fishing and boating. I have been looking at the rod mounts for underwater shot and trying to figure out a few good mounts for the boat as well. What package do you think would suit me appilications best? The outdoor or motorsports package?

Thanks for any help in advance!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've taken mine

I've taken mine boating/fishing and did hand held, it was a pain. I have the outdoor, a suction mount is in the future. I bought both, sold the motorsport to a fellow workmate, the suction mount is very cool.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mounts

No matter which unit you select, you will end up buying "special" mounts. Inland fishing only, but use a RAM mount and suction cup along with a headband mount.

·
Registered
40 Posts
For filming offshore fishing

For filming offshore fishing I've used the adhesive mounts, suction cup, roll bar mount, and the head strap. All have worked perfectly for me. If you have a T-Top or some other round aluminum bars the roll bar mount works really well. The head strap is also great for catching the POV perspective! I've got a few videos on my YouTube channel you can check out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.