GoPro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all

wanted to know if someone can help and give some advice and answers to a idea im thinking of doing ?
So what it is im looking for, im trying so set up a camera ( gopro ) onto a small remote controlled car/truck or 4x4, which i was going to use under floor voids / sub floors of houses to inspect areas not visible without having to take up the floor in your home. i have looked into a R/C 4x4 which would be able to deal with any terrain under the floor ,example going over debris, i have also found a remote pan n tilt platform to turn the camera left right up and down.
what i really needed to know is, can i use a gopro camera attached to the R/C 4x4 & with the use of wifi, send the video straight to my iPad to see what's in these floor voids ? if this is pos which camera could do this ?

Big thanks Noobe

·
Registered
75 Posts
I would definitely get a hero 7 or 8.

The 7 and 8 have the new “Hypersmooth” feature. This is definitely what you want.

They can also connect much easier to the app.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi guys
thanks for the reply's , i will now look into the 7 or 8 go pro with hyper smooth features, i can now start looking into the next steps.

again thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts