GoPro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a Hero 8 Black and recorded some videos at 1080 | 60 | W and 1080 | 60 | N with the camera attached to my motorcycle helmet. I created a couple of stories with the GoPro app on my iPhone XR. They looked great when viewed on my iPhone in the app. I saved them to my Photo library on the iPhone and then posted them to Facebook. The videos look horrible on Facebook - very grainy and low resolution. Any tips for getting video to look good when saved to an iPhone or iPad or on social media? Is it an iPhone setting I should change or something in the app when saving to the Photo library? Should I or can I post to social media directly from the app? Any help is appreciated.

·
Administrator
9,784 Posts
Welcome aboard @SubVet652

Owner of an Iphone, I do use the GoPro app time to time, and its as easy as shoot your video, transfer from Camera , and use the phones editor like Imovie, and load to Youtube. the difference with Youtube and Facebook is the quality. That you will need to see what settings or restrictions Facebook has. You may check on facebook, about video quality. I heard they restrict. I rather use Youtube (forme)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts