GoPro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys how's every one how's things. Hope your all getting some great footage of the new year :)

Anyways....

I am new to go pro and cameras etc.

I bought the GPH3 Black and I'm just wondering what settings would be best for the camera on a motorcycle?

I had a look at videos on you tube and my video quality seems to be no where near as good quality a those. Currently my camera is set to [email protected]>Wide.

It's good quality but nothing like the videos from the guys on other bikes that nice been viewing.

Also could someone explain to me in a simple way what protune and spot meter are for and how can I use slow motion (curiosity)

Thanks guys

John

·
Administrator
9,365 Posts
Protune, takes all the COLOR away, you add your own touches in.. takes hours, many hours of correcting. To get rich colors.

Spot will add light in the front, like a Fog light it will brighten from the cam to 3 feet. so if you film in the car looking out you want to use spot to make it brighter inside as well match outside.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Protune, takes all the COLOR away, you add your own touches in.. takes hours, many hours of correcting. To get rich colors.

Spot will add light in the front, like a Fog light it will brighten from the cam to 3 feet. so if you film in the car looking out you want to use spot to make it brighter inside as well match outside.
Good info. I guess you have tried this all yourself? Any video's of the masterpieces? :D

·
Administrator
9,365 Posts
Good info. I guess you have tried this all yourself? Any video's of the masterpieces? :D
No, no sample or video with protune or spot, I am sure there are plenty online to choose from. I used to enjoy doing video lol...

if I am with the wrong info I do apologize.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts