GoPro Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm sure this is the 434th post about this so I apologize for it in advance, But I have a question about which cable to use for recording my flights. I have found 2 cables one intercom interface for the actual camera and one interface to record onto my iPhone 5s...Now my question is I will be using the GoPro Headstrap for most of my recordings and don't know if I necessarily want a cord plugging into the camera dangling from my head while flying. Do you all know any tricks to maybe secure some slack in the cord to the strap, or something similar? Now, 2nd part of the question, if I use the cable to record to my iPhone, is it very difficult to sync the video to the audio whilst editing? Thanks and sorry for the bother.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Run the cable from the camera to around the back of your head or side and UNDER the elastic strap of the GoPro headstrap. Or use a piece of tape or wire tie to attach it to the cable of your headset.

People usually clap their hands in front of the camera to create an event that is seen and heard to be used in editing software to synchronize audio and video.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts