GoPro Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking forward to buy a gopro hd 1080, and have started the research and shoping around; i contacted directly gopro and the gopro hd 1080 motorsports package is 299.00;i also found other places much cheaper like sellers on ebay wich they have this package new in box for 229 (not refurbished,brand new),shipped and the seller have sold more than 200 units.
Questions:
Could this gopro on ebay be fake?
How can ebay could be cheaper than gopro site?
Cheaper site to buy gopro?
Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The ebay ones will be real.

The ebay ones will be real. But if you have a problem you probably have very little comeback. for the sake of $70 you might as well buy from the manufacturer or a high street store in my opinion.

·
Registered
40 Posts
tommy kaira wrote:The ebay

tommy kaira said:
The ebay ones will be real. But if you have a problem you probably have very little comeback. for the sake of $70 you might as well buy from the manufacturer or a high street store in my opinion.
I agree with Tommy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The EBay

Also check the box. The $299 version is the Go Pro HD2. It has twice as clear lens glass, twice as powerful processor, and 11mp camera vs 5mp on the Go Pro HD1. I found this out the hard way by not reading the packaging closely. Also, the Go Pro HD1 did not have the LCD bac port.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Im pretty new to the forums

Im pretty new to the forums but not new to scoring big deals! I find reputable websites that sell gopro's for half the retail value and load up! If I come across some more I will deff. let you all know when and where as soon as I score some more. Also keep an eye on Craigslist... people buy these all the time and have buyers remorse after the fact. You can score a lightly used one for big discounts because resell value on electronics is never worth a full price! IMO
To give an example I bought a BNIB HDHero2 off CL yesterday for less than half the MSRP! ;) Met him in person, payed in cash, and made sure everything was in order before I completed the transaction! :bigsmile:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.