GoPro Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I need help with my hero 2 , when I turn on my gopro it auto goes to photo not video, how can I change it that it goes to video mode as I turn it on and how do I change the settings to auto record as I turn it on??

·
Administrator
9,378 Posts
where ever you left off wil

where ever you left off wil be where you begin. Turn n device press frnt face button to VIDEO/camcorder. just shut off by LONG press, next time it goes to that mode.

go to settings and locate 1 button

5 presses gets to setting
6 presses gets to 1 button. set that up if you do not want to use it press again the buttons, located in the user manual,online or paper.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't know how you set it

I don't know how you set it up so that it auto records when you turn it on, but I know that if you go to settings, the first option is what you want your GoPro to default to when you turn it on (ie. video, photo etc.).

If it has video already set as your default start up mode, then you're holding the power button too long when you turn it on.
A short press of the power button will turn it on and it will be in your default mode, however if you press and hold your power button for a few seconds it will go to the next mode along from your default (ie. if your default is video, it will turn on in photo mode).

Hope this helps?!

Azz

·
Administrator
9,378 Posts
1 button is in the manual?

1 button is in the manual?

when yiou hand htecan to someone who has no clue, you tell them, Press this button and the cam will do the rest. that is what one button is. you must beset to VIDEO, unless if stated photo which will not work.

remember by the time you do the 1 button, it takes 8 seconds to work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.