GoPro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone in the forums,

I shot some clips for a client today with Hero5 Black at 2.7K 60fps. I tried to download the footage but found the memory card was corrupted. After using a recovery software I have seemed to manage to get some files back but still can't read them. I have found some software to fix these recovered files, but it asks me for a similar file that is fine to have as a reference, so that it can rebuild the file structure of the damaged file.

Since I am not a Hero5 owner, I don't have any other files to reference to. I have search the web but had no luck. I am wondering if anyone here can provide me one or two clips. Nothing special, I guess just same frame rate and resolution as the ones I shot. Length doesn't matter, maybe 10 seconds will be ok. I shot protune but don't think that will make any difference.

I am in great despair. Thanks everyone!

·
Administrator
9,163 Posts
Follow this to the TEE and it will work for you

a few MS-Dos commands using the paid software. I used it and had no issues with it

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, recovery software wants a reference file because they take a reference of header of that files. The best ways you can send the corrupt files data recovery companies they can resolve your problem.

I found some of the best data recovery software companies for your support:

1. Easeus.com
2. Stellarinfo.com
3. Minitool.com
I suggest you can go with stellarinfo.com because I take these support for the past they will help you.

·
Administrator
9,163 Posts
the OP if had hte interest would have posted up again but the client was more important.

·
Administrator
9,163 Posts
thanks looks like a commercial.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts