GoPro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello
I been making my videos for youtube with my iphone and happy enough with the results.I'm now awaiting delivery of a hero 3 black.

I like to film football games from the stadium and also make holiday video' so I wont be using it extreme style.

Will i have any issues using imovie to edit?
which settings should i use to film for best results (you tube etc)
which sd card is best
Will the results ber much better than my iPhone
hope ive made the right choice in a hero 3 black
peace from
Wales

·
Registered
84 Posts
hello
I been making my videos for youtube with my iphone and happy enough with the results.I'm now awaiting delivery of a hero 3 black.

I like to film football games from the stadium and also make holiday video' so I wont be using it extreme style.

Will i have any issues using imovie to edit?
which settings should i use to film for best results (you tube etc)
which sd card is best
Will the results ber much better than my iPhone
hope ive made the right choice in a hero 3 black
peace from
Wales
iMovie is pretty popular, so you should be ok but look at Cineform too.

It's best to experiment with settings and to a certain extent it depends on how powerful your computer is when it comes to rendering/editing, etc.

This card is probably one of the more reliable out there at the moment >>> www.hobbymounts.co.uk/shop/Transcend-32GB-Premium-Micro-SD-Class-10-Memory-Card

And the results, will be MILES better than your iPhone :cool:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as I await delivery the hero 3 I'm beginning to wonder if I' ve made the correct decision.It seems theres problems with freezing etc.hop its gunna work on my imac heres my spec
Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
Graphics ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro 256 MB

·
Registered
26 Posts
Editing HD video requires quite a bit of horse power from the average computer.

The more processor speed, RAM, (SSD) and top end graphics card, the better one will be.

That being said, we can not all afford a top end computer system.

Although the editing itself can be frustrating, choppy video, VERY slow render times, the produced video as a MPEG 4 will look great.

There is simply no easy way around editing HD video with current [affordable] technology, unless you want to shoot SD video.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts