GoPro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Nice clear footage. Your passing scenes were great with the camera positioned low. I loved the way you incorporated the beat of the music with the start and end of the video and the tune was killer. Very nice. Mirga is one of my favorite tunes...

But, some constructive criticism though. You will find that most people don't want to spend five minutes or more watching a gopro vid. As a rule I try not to exceed two minutes and thirty seconds of my motorbike footage or it looses your audience. Especially non-riders, they just don't get it. (BTW nice Strom, I ride a Husqvarna TR650 and a Burgman 650).

So, when editing, be ruthless and only place the good stuff on the timeline. Lose the scenes that are not interesting or redundant , just cull them out. Only place exceptional scenery, bits with people, bits with you dragging your knee on the tarmac (wink, wink, nod, nod) and other interesting things like your placement of the camera providing different perspectives into the finished edit.

I really liked it except for the length. Keep on keeping on and "Ride the World" my friend.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your positiv note.
I really appreciate your comments.
Sure will do better next time.
The weather in Germany is terrible this October so both bikes are just garaged.
Spring will come and I will have some practice with the camera till than!

Hope that the software will be properly programmed by than!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts