GoPro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody,

I'm new here. I have the Gopro hero10 and I've tried everything I can think of, to get the thing to transfer the media to my laptop. I searched you tube for help, and the MTP connections option isn't available with this new model to the best of my understanding. Thing is before I downloaded the Gopro quik editing app, my files were transferring just fine. Can anyone in this community help me out please? it would be a huge help for me

·
Administrator
9,236 Posts
Lenovo makes a ton of lapt tops, can you offer more info.

while that is happening, try plugging in the gopro to your usb type A port, open device manager and look for portable devices. and uninstall. then simply reload

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lenovo makes a ton of lapt tops, can you offer more info.

while that is happening, try plugging in the gopro to your usb type A port, open device manager and look for portable devices. and uninstall. then simply reload
It is a lenovo ideapad 3. And let me try what you suggested, and if that does not work I look at the youtube you sent. Thanks a lot

·
Administrator
9,236 Posts
at given times a sd car via a slot will get a repair sd card,

·
Registered
15 Posts
It is always preferred that using a card reader should be the optimal choice. You will face negligible problems while transferring your files to your laptop.
My question is how do I retain them date and time the video was shot. Yesterday I did a bunch of clips, transferred vian a micro SD adapter, and now they all say 7 p.m. rather than a time in the morning.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts