GoPro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
9,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the media module needs Fw 1.60 to work, enables the actual protunes, and or settings to go through some features:

the external Mic has a Front only, a rear only, and stereo that be the front and rear. no wind. As I viewed a clip or two, it's LOUDER, sounds like hte Db are raised by gopro , and feedback by youtubers say traffic , silent room etc can still be a issue? So for me, I am contented with less Bulk. and the Promic and rode wireless go. will get my Job done, might not be to your liking but it is to me?

I just can not wait for some one to dunk it all. and I can not wait for some one to say the audio, is N/A. like any new product. learn to use it, look for how to turn it on. and hope the $225.00 plus accessroes makes this the best all time Mini DSLR, and say bye bye Action camera.

Can GoPro really compete today wit ha DSLR?

·
Administrator
2,846 Posts
Audio isn't that much better then the camera itself, unless you plug in your own 3.5mm Min - I can see the Rode Wireless Go being a great companion......

Otherwise its, as usual, overpriced for what it is. This is more aimed at VLoggers who need better audio, and can attach the screen (whenever its actually released) - GoPro's attempt at making the GoPro a vlogging camera to rival the OSMO Action, which has the front facing screen already.......

After paying so much for the camera, the accessory prices just rub salt into the wound........

·
Administrator
9,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the part we get is why gopro has to make a external mic and make a profit, they simply should re a dd the3.5mm jack in and continue as a Action camera.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts