GoPro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting, never seen before.
Looks like some hobbits run trough a physicodelic forest and having fun, fascinating that no one seems to hold the camera, nice music.
Which software you used for editing?

Ciao Rob
Yea I think a bit too much movement from a lot of back and forth with the kids.

I used GoPro app to set the key frames and then use adobe premier for the music and titles.

·
Registered
2 Posts

I used GoPro app to set the key frames and then use adobe premier for the music and titles.

Hi, very nice video, congratulation. I'm going to buy a Max but I'm worried with the edition becauuse I don't have Mac. It's posible whit the app create the key frames and convert it in a conventional video editable in gopro Studio or Premier for Windows?
Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, very nice video, congratulation. I'm going to buy a Max but I'm worried with the edition becauuse I don't have Mac. It's posible whit the app create the key frames and convert it in a conventional video editable in gopro Studio or Premier for Windows?
Thank you in advance.
You can do it all on your phone in the GoPro app

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you in advance.
There is a plug-in for Premier Pro, but not elements. You can edit in the free version of Davinci Resolve but you need the studio ($300lifetime?) version to use their VR toolset.

·
Administrator
2,899 Posts
Honestly, I would rather have the flexibility with the Insta360 One R then the GoPro Max...... If I were to purchase one now, I'd go with the former......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts