GoPro Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the right HDMI cable, hooked it up and followed the directions in the manual for playback on an HDTV and it worked beautifully. A few hours later I wanted to demo it for a friend and I couldn't find the Playback setting. I tried a different TV - no setting. I tried it with the USB charger hooked up - no luck. I let the battery fully charge - still nothing. And yes the 32G card is in place and yes, there is a file on it. Has the Playback setting just gone the way of my glasses, keys, and iPhone? If I just wait, will it simply reappear (a[s do my glasses, keys, and iPhone)?
Can anyone help?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same thing happened to me.

Same thing happened to me. Since this is the first time I've tried to playback I don't know if the camera ever had a playback setting. The instructions say push the P button until you see the playback icon, no such icon!

Can anybody reply to at least say if they can playback with their cameras and what mode is before and after playback? Also what firmware. I can only think that a firmware upgrade is what is needed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I called GoPro. It turns out

I called GoPro. It turns out that you need to have the HDMI cable plugged into the TV and the TV must be set to be on that HDMI port. Otherwise the camera will not detect the HDMI on the other end and the play button will not show up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.