GoPro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I recently purchased a go pro 9 and I’m having a really frustrating problem with it. When recording every so often the footage has no audio at all, I know people have had problems with hissing and popping but this isn’t happening to me most footage has audio but then random clips will have no audio at all which is driving me mad and I’m losing some great footage because of this. My set up includes the go pro 3.5 mic adaptor a edutige 001 microphone which sounds great I’m using official go pro 9 batterys I’ve turned off auto wind noise I’m using recommended sd card Sandisk Extreme A2 V30 256 gb and 64gb I’ve formatted sd card on the go pro and camera all updated with up to date firmware. When filming also checking that all connections are in properly ,I’ve searched the web to find a solution to the problem but can’t find anything. Any help or ideas would be great .

·
Administrator
9,058 Posts
GoPro Promic 3.5mm adapter, and quickcapture causing your madness. I lost all my audio, on a important shot, and when I knew to record Mode on, then shutter as I did and yes, gopro just failed me all together , but I rather have ruined audio than a ruined camera

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GoPro Promic 3.5mm adapter, and quickcapture causing your madness. I lost all my audio, on a important shot, and when I knew to record Mode on, then shutter as I did and yes, gopro just failed me all together , but I rather have ruined audio than a ruined camera
Hi thanks for your reply can you clarify for me , are you saying it’s because I’ve got quick capture turned on there are lots of people using the 3.5 mic adaptor with no apparent problems with audio, and is shutter speed causing problems ? sorry for not understanding your reply but new to all this

1 - 3 of 3 Posts