GoPro Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I try to associate my GoPro live stream with YouTube, the app is picking up the wrong profile. I have a few profiles associated with my Gmail account. The original profile has zero YouTube subscribers but my main YouTube channel has 56k subscribers. That is the profile I am trying to connect to but the GoPro app doesn't allow me to select which profile to choose. Instead it sees my primary profile, which doesn't have the required 1k subscribers.

How do I force the app to choose the correct profile?

TIA.

·
Administrator
9,316 Posts
got four or more channels I make sure I select the right one, that is how I do it

·
Registered
4 Posts
I don't have that option. I have three channels, personal (no subscribers) and two brand accounts (1000+ subscribers)

·
Administrator
9,316 Posts
If you like I would demo your issue, maybe you are doing something wrong.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Tried to upload a video but "The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension." I have three channels on same email and for some reason gopro wants to to use my personal youtube account and not allow me to choose any of my brand accounts

·
Administrator
9,316 Posts
so you are trying to put a video to this website, problem one, you need to do it to youtube, and c/p a link here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts