GoPro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

is it possible to do a 24/7 live streaming with a gopro connected via HDMI to an encoder (and usb power supply)? Do you know if there are overheating or automatic shutdown issues?

Thanks!

·
Administrator
10,344 Posts
Do you own a Gopro?

·
Administrator
10,344 Posts
Gopro.com sells a professional model, that requires a License.

Gopro uses 3rd party Apps. You can check out an App store, if more information is given we can offer more information to what apps.

FISH

·
Administrator
10,344 Posts
Yes Periscope is one, By Twitter, and there are others. Since the OP wants to be using HDMI, that to me says he wants to use a computer to stream?

He also needs to get accessories that will bi[as the battery, and that be called an Eleminator

gopr hero 4 Silver and Black are the only two camera's allowed to stream via Periscope, you can stream, to an Audience but they have to have like for like the App. He can save his work and load up anywhere.

Live4 is another. but again He may be looking for Ustream wirecast, etc... that you will need hardware. and can be researched.

FISH

Reactions: Dr. Z

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes Periscope is one, By Twitter, and there are others. Since the OP wants to be using HDMI, that to me says he wants to use a computer to stream?

He also needs to get accessories that will bi[as the battery, and that be called an Eleminator

gopr hero 4 Silver and Black are the only two camera's allowed to stream via Periscope, you can stream, to an Audience but they have to have like for like the App. He can save his work and load up anywhere.

Live4 is another. but again He may be looking for Ustream wirecast, etc... that you will need hardware. and can be researched.

FISH
Hi, I don't need info about hardware or live streaming workflow. I just want to know if the Gopro is reliable to stay in operation 24 hours a day for a live streaming without overheating or other issues ;)

Thanks!

·
Administrator
10,344 Posts
Hi, I don't need info about hardware or live streaming workflow. I just want to know if the Gopro is reliable to stay in operation 24 hours a day for a live streaming without overheating or other issues ;)

Thanks!
no one knows that answer, if anything hiccups, something happens,

FISH.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hay i have done timelapse video for some days in the past 72 hours without problems.
Tip: disable auto shut down and remove the Battery

·
Registered
12 Posts
Using the GoPro app, GoPro Subscribers can live stream to an audience of their choosing via a private link. You can also live stream direct to Twitch, YouTube and Facebook as well as to sites that accept RTMP URLs

1 - 10 of 10 Posts