GoPro Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Please tell us, the site your sdxc card?

·
Administrator
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
cards can be bad, have another to try, did you fully format, one may never know

·
Administrator
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
As I continue to use the Hero 8 Physical issue, worn my rubber cover of the button out as posted. leads to common sense not to submerge in water anymore, the fix is to glue down , as warranty is voided with wear and tear, but Gopro will leave Options open a nice way of saying thank you have a good day.

·
Administrator
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

·
Administrator
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

·
Administrator
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
lately GoPro worked, that is a shocker, lol. So I grabbed my camera, Dead, I might have used it, did not charge it. I have used a charger and turned the camera on 0%, started a recording, and it worked wow!. Headed out did a few shots, great? So the other day i went not once , but twice through a sprinkler with the Ulanzi G8-7, knew what I was doing, and a drop of water will not kill the camera! I heard so many complaints, about people. and GPS, well dropped the res to 1080P can't drop it anylowr when 720P was taken away, and dedicated to livestream, Maybe I should grab the hero 7 instead. Or better yet compare the Hero 7 to the Hero 8 with the GPS and gopro app for GPS, why do you think mobile quick does GPS, I never looked at it. because one app should do it all, gopro , why do they have to have three or four apps, To Rule the world, they want to run it all. buy the apps up, then get rid of everyone and you have a ghost town. GPS crashed the gopro app, no GoPro caused the Apple product, to fail as they want to control the latest camera and phones only, they want old stuff gone, all went well to it had to make the vid, 4k , or 1080P. why I have to see if the hero 7 does the same, but that is what happens on the Hero 8 crashes.

So while I grab my promic, and try to show the issue again, sur what happens a totally brand new issue pops up. camera got a mind of its own. Before i start explaining that; we all know how to use the promic, right?

RIGHT!

Not many in this forum, to know about it. so I think if one is interested they will figure this out. GoPro you____

·
Administrator
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
As warranty was done on the hero 8 for me wear and tear, led stuck on, repeated on, timewarp defaulted when bat inserted, the list can go on and on, I returned it before the warranty expires, for more important reasons, and with all the complaints on the market, people have no clue how to wake up yet go to sleep, they all have to be told, to each their own.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If anyone can help me with the following, let me know:

1) When I turn it off, plug it in to charge and leave it, sometimes it turns on by itself and will not complete the charging process because it is ON. This has happened more than once.

2) Is it possible to remove time lapse? or, can we lock the settings temporarily? The problem with touch screens is that although they are futuristic like a star trek world and give the illusion of technological astuteness, they are sensitive and it doesn't take much to accidentally switch between "video mode" and "photo mode" or "time lapse mode." I would like to temporarily lock the settings, or remove ones temporarily that I don't want to switch between. I record wildlife so if I go to record and it does a photo or time lapse when I want a video, it means I miss the moment.

Can something be done, or is the way it is the way it is regardless?

·
Administrator
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
1) I know with the usb connection made the camera charges on or off.
2) you have a lock screen. you can do so and simply use the mode on and shutter to swap around. this is not a product you can put in and take out things you do not want.

lets note the problems

·
Administrator
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Warrantied camera returned due to blank screen on recording, not screen saver.
Dead pixil.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts