GoPro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you have a Problem with your Hero 8 Models Please post below, and lets get this documented on here.

This thread will start when the actual camera's are released in a months time

·
Administrator
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
First Issue reported: Camera firmware failure. the photo shows a sensor not creating an live feed. Support requested reload of firmware and further troubleshooting, conclusion return defective firmware camera

·
Administrator
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SD card Error

·
Administrator
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
careful not to block a mic it will ruina shot.

·
Administrator
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As this is a well known issue that its hardly noticable till you actually see it for yourself. My suggestion is to rephrain from using it unless you d onot mind the added hot pixals on the clip.

·
Administrator
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As a good few weeks to a Month gone Buy only issue I came across was a Freeze with Nightlapse shutter. so a reformat of my samsung evo selevt card is in order, that won't worry me as its not a major issue as I figured my card issue out. a long time ago.

·
Administrator
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pulled out of Pocket, it's warm. hot day. lil later it's warm agai, well time to take a shot. its D E A D well something stayed on while it was O F F . no leds to idicate its on. so my last thing I did was checked a photo and edit for some one and there after that simply killed my bat life for the day

unexpected warmth. two plus hours worth Lol

·
Administrator
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
swapping between Internal and external a crash came.

and uncertain why the camera would not simply record correctly there after when doing a review. but never a perfect gopro anyways. its a Pet Rock.

·
Administrator
2,945 Posts
Ive noticed mine crashes quite regular when you switch the mode from video to time-lapse and then try to quickly switch back again. I can replicate the same crash almost each time. The camera just freezes for a few seconds, then reboots.....

·
Administrator
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Bugged

Only the select few will have it.

·
Administrator
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So as it goes there are People with issues and issues that people do not have.

·
Administrator
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Interesting timelapse 1 sec interval video, at hte lighting changing over the flickering is happening. so to me that is an issue. adjust hte shutter, you can not. adjust the fps, you can not, its a photo with gopro camera software. never knowing what shutter it's using.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My Gopro Hero 8 has problems with hypersmooth. Whenever I turn hypersmooth on, the video is not stabilised in any manner. I only just purchased my hero 8 black and not once has my footage been stabilised. I also know that the hypersmooth mode is definitely on. Can I please have suggestions.

·
Administrator
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Amazing. these are a multitude of issues in a one simple and easy show. that can be brought up. enjoy to much for me to type Lol just watch, and sucks when the Rode wireless go was not fully inserted on a DJI osmo stereo mic WIAT! its Mono LMEAO

·
Administrator
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
As GoPro is "The Perfect" camera, yet GoPro can do anything right? If I said A, B, C, 1, 2, 3, you know I am in Order. Why am I not in Order in this photo? I tel lyou why see below this Photo.

This is the Correct way a Camera should do things: Maybe in GoPros World they Live in. Some one has to put them straight.

·
Administrator
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Been awhile so I shall again note a Issue: LED on after the full charge:
some do not have the Issue

·
Administrator
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Camera keeps turning on after shutting off. Gopro is aware, and can not replicate, the vid was never watched, and that was as far as they will go. random issue FW 1.2 and still to date not many report the issue.

·
Administrator
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Red, blue artifacts with Nightlapse, not many report the issue as they d onot use the feature

·
Administrator
9,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
now that gopro throws out this Beta testing firmware publically it causes more issues (for me) blank screen, camera reset, battery pull, what else was new.

could have offered Medium view to the camera then a QR feature. higher gb file size that will cause issues. change file name that will not work with the app. but who knows the battery drain when setting up the timer to record later . to each their own beta-tester/ good luck!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts