GoPro Forums banner

121 - 135 of 135 Posts

·
Administrator
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
All these issues are going to be corrected i nteh Hero 8 Model but again will continue to have new issues ALL over again. So for Firmware like any camera , the dOA still waiting for the ext mic firmware 2 plus months in Lol

If I have something to shoot iwill. but otherwise ANY camera that records will do for me today yesterday or last year even BEfore.

I do not like the Micro button for the Mode On it Sucks trying t o press it. the Quick Button is by far BETTER. I use QC al lteh time and Well Mode On. I do not use that 15/30 sec quick capture LOL that is a Joke I rather see GoPro put in a Instant record of 5 seconds before you start up and 5 seconds record after stop. something that has been out there for 5 plus years Lol

so any issues today No that is a good thing

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, newbie to Go Pro here.
I have a Hero 7 Silver, my objective at the moment is to get bursts from it leaving in various positions, I cannot find a function that will allow me to shoot continuous, I have a function for a burst of 15 but not continuous, I know previous models have this function, any help? I have read the online manual but it does not mention what I am after.

Thanks in advance.

·
Administrator
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
unlimited frames til you let go. not with a gopro goprp has very limited memory for that.,

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hi, newbie to Go Pro here.
I have a Hero 7 Silver, my objective at the moment is to get bursts from it leaving in various positions, I cannot find a function that will allow me to shoot continuous, I have a function for a burst of 15 but not continuous, I know previous models have this function, any help? I have read the online manual but it does not mention what I am after.
Thanks in advance.

I dont think anything like that was ever on gopro, if you need continuous shoothing photos then use timelapse photo mode

·
Administrator
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
H is better off Using the slo mo not timelapse and that he can grab whatever frame of up to 240 frames in a second then a 1/2 per frame.

·
Administrator
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #126 (Edited)
So using the promic with the gopro about 24 video's, lets say video 16-20 failed to record sound..

I at times would charge while preparing and without hte promic of course. Ans that was enough to cause the issue

at least I was able to Narrate voice over in the editor but the moment is no longer Priceless. thank you GoPro

DUH I used QC like gopro I forgot.

·
Administrator
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
higher then 60F in 2.7K just lags me up on the editor yeah I chaulk that to gopro.>:)

·
Administrator
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
So I am thinking should I update but here the World with problems of all tehre issues of the gopro I know my answer,

·
Administrator
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
FW 01.80 External mic fix awesome beginning of clip got a space click issue.

·
Administrator
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
FW 01.80 Livestream on Data plan but switches to wi-fi have to reset again to LTE and also not noted on the note page of firmware are we that busy to mess up things again

·
Administrator
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
adapters are going, goinngto be gone. luv the rumors

·
Administrator
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
As I used my mic more. today I did not use it at the store, oh that rhymed. and Firmware 01.80 is clearly clipping the start of Audio in quick Capture. Am I the only one here that has this issue, guess so.

Time to do some tests and some

·
Administrator
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #134 (Edited)
External Mic: issues. guess it is just one gopro out there with the external mic issue. so this fantastic FW 01.80 is Magic dust once wears down you get issues, now that I am reverted to fw 01.70 think that magic dust will cure it for two weeks where History will repeat. REPENT. mark my words. don't fall for...

It's Life gopro needs a 3.5mm port only dump the write protect block... will I bet they dumped the 3.5mm port in the adapter ....

quiete forum the dust is blowing.. huh can't hear. nuff said

·
Administrator
9,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
Today the Audio Imput/output N/A. gopro hung up recalled got the camera RMA'd not the first time or the 2nd this will do you in if external sound is important

On the phone would you like to know what was said about the History and the new camera. good luck

FISH

new Camera on its way

121 - 135 of 135 Posts