GoPro Forums banner

41 - 60 of 135 Posts

·
Administrator
9,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
As I note my problems:

Quick and my Machine are one issue. if i move to another machine the issue is gone so that means I am missing something in my machine for quick to work. software most likely Lol who knows. And I proved the theory Hero 6 no issues so how true can that be if the Hero 6 works. till the updates Lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
Had my first serious problems with my Hero 7 Black. Was shooting and SD card got full. I deleted a few videos and resumed taking 30-60 second videos. Several times when I would stop recording I would get the initial beep then nothing for a long time. Screen would go blank. Had to eventually power off. Some times the video had been saved other times not.

One time I powered it back on I got a memory card error. Cycled power off and on and it came up okay.

Some times when it would hang after stopping recording screen would be black with the screen objects appearing at different locations than where they would normally be located.

Purchased directly from GoPro so using the supplied SD card.

Anyone else had these kinds of problems?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
9,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
turned on dumped files turned off. finish charging not sure. led is still red so unplugged cam is on Bam 100% red lite does it talk to the camera NO!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Took on video today on my walk. 4K 60fps Wide. Video frozen, audio fine. Third time I’ve had this happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
9,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Main battery drain issue when you never check it all after a turn off

so is this an issue NAH!

·
Administrator
9,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
FW 1.61 I updated and first issue I noticed was dashes on a blue screen in 2.7K super view . I got the attention of the gopro rep all they cared was what fps then left as is.

I also got a blank screen. I reflashed 5 more tines back to fw 1.5 and back to fw1.61 4 more times. I have not yet even begun to use hte camera may ten shots on it. more or less flukes happen,

GoPro hero 7 black should have been called the pet rock or the fluke.

·
Administrator
9,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
battery indicator 3% 20 more minutes of life

screen blacks out and what more can I say I can

·
Administrator
9,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
FW 1.61 switched to slo mo rates uncertain if was HD1080 240 or 2.7K120, and Froze on an important shot that I had enough time to grab. issue nah!

·
Administrator
9,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #51

·
Administrator
9,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
so what I see in this it looks like a repeat of a hero 3 and a Hero 3+ lens Lol. Noting that down.

·
Administrator
9,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #53

·
Banned
118 Posts
Are you laughing at yourself?

You practice for shots like this, the color temperature and flicker rate matter.

Affects pics and vids in different ways.

So you experiment at a quiet time.

Sometimes you have to shoot in a certain way, realizing that you can compensate during edit to reach your goal.

One example is Linear mode, which some enjoy.

You can get a much wider field of view, yet still linear using PC/Mac corrections / cropping of images/videos.

That way you can avoid not being able to fit in your subject or important elements.

However, you have to be mindful of the FOV loss during capture - gotta leave some space.

·
Administrator
9,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #55 (Edited)
Are you laughing at yourself?

You practice for shots like this, the color temperature and flicker rate matter.

Affects pics and vids in different ways.

So you experiment at a quiet time.

Sometimes you have to shoot in a certain way, realizing that you can compensate during edit to reach your goal.

One example is Linear mode, which some enjoy.

You can get a much wider field of view, yet still linear using PC/Mac corrections / cropping of images/videos.

That way you can avoid not being able to fit in your subject or important elements.

However, you have to be mindful of the FOV loss during capture - gotta leave some space.
Simple to the point cam was in hand and should have used the timer on the shorty. or gopro app.
the camera is not a HEro 10 because by then the anti shake will be in there (wink) some need explaining that takes 20 pages worth to say. user issue Lol not a photo camera is the bottom line.

This says it plane and clear For me.

·
Administrator
9,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Just a camera.

·
Banned
118 Posts
I use my GoPros as a camera in day/night motorsports use all the time. Countless great images, but you have to adjust things as you go along, like any good camera. For instance night is not day.

·
Administrator
9,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
can you present a vid or photo to the site to show?

to keep the topic sensitive this is some adjustments is needed?

·
Administrator
9,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
4k24fps all clips were of repositioning the camera from the scenes I shot. not a single 4k24 vid longer then 10 secs.

FW 1.61

·
Administrator
9,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
On playback hit shutter it goes into record ( is that a good thing)

41 - 60 of 135 Posts