GoPro Forums banner

21 - 40 of 135 Posts

·
Administrator
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Todays Problem a few ways I had a blank screen press hutter , beeps, mode beeps, long pressed 10 sec for off. works.

I voice command and bust 30 shots (need to turn that OFF burts 30 f.) while switching screen blanks and poof camera you can say locks up or simply plays dead again. removed batter works.

I was trying to replicate the blank screen so yeah its a bug, Am I going to worry bout it hmmm? People complain about oh my screen went blank and they POOFED never came back to hear from again.

I shot 30 minutes of footage when my screen blanked. I got hte footage so what gives..

GoPro Glad they do not Build Rockets Lol......... Maybe its time for GoPro to get some one to Sponser them so they can work these bugs out.

·
Administrator
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
@fredgilb

Are you referring to the stutter. could you note your settings, are they [email protected] Have you tried standard EIS if allowed and does it happen then?

·
Administrator
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
2.7K60F wide protunes on ISO min 100, max 400 ev -0.5 sharpness low HS(Hypersmooth) Audio wav high, audio auto, Low light On. QC on, beeps on, VC (voice command) On GPS off wake up wifi off. wireless connection off.

clips before perfect and after perfect, this one clip at the middle see for yourself. A Concern, issue what not.

·
Administrator
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
understood. people talked about panning and the stutter, do you think the same is happening since you're leaning it's stuttering. , can you replicate this by not being on the bike that has electronics that may interfere with the camera? 1080P linear really should not happen.

·
Administrator
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Love adding in troubles others do not have Lol I have two more, but one photo is good enough.

2.7K60FLinear Low light N/A and lol no stabilization Lol N/A

·
Administrator
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Audio Raw wave file are hidden via usb, you must remove the sdxc card use a card reader to now show them, Hero 6 simply plug in Lol

·
Administrator
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I resolved my issue with Low light Auto. but still a issue, the auto low light need to show exactly that second if its on or off and not when backing out the screen to find it still on or off etc, see video

·
Administrator
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
going to Note it here:

Livestream to youtube is really super easy once figured out. gopro left the important info out. and wish hotspot was optional data is what I have and love to use.

I'll post a How to and explain in a new topic if one is ever interested.:wink:

·
Administrator
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
camera to dc of car, pressed QC failed to start or open. almost hte same with Mode On.

removed dc cable and came on. so trying to figure out on my mid now and figure out how to replicate it again

·
Administrator
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
default time warp and simply do this 2.7K60 wide auto low light Hypersmooth auto

you got it another known issue

·
Administrator
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Today. I used quick and right on the back screen is the highlight badge. And grayish dark screen

Tried again. One press nothing. Pressed again. Normal

Tried again highlight and recorded

Once again. Sad card not enough space

So I know need to format just in the camera. Last night I simply deleted off the outer only.

Most the troubles start when using the external power.

Removed the power led stays lit

Time for a full format and firmware reflash

·
Administrator
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Dec firmware will be released: thiswill not get addressed in that firmware.

·
Administrator
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
finished Dl files. headed out, turned on the camera to format, and never completed the format. had to long press, and try again which worked.

·
Administrator
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Qi. First try good second try as card error. Third try good. Settings pro tunes auto shutter maxed. Next time I’ll note again if that caused part of the issue

·
Administrator
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
December is a week plus away and maybe some of these notes will get addressed:

H7B and quick with GPS failure to work in the editor Lol

·
Administrator
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
More or Less closing out Quick got my guages to appear only on a new video I shot. I must try to figure out why the other video it fails to even work on Quick at all.

FISH

·
Administrator
9,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Flashed twice firmware thought the reflash was to quick 1 minute. set protunes to 400 min 3200 max hyoersmooth on,,,, by the 5th video sd card error, request format (NO, lose my footage) again . turned off the camera and taken three more video clips to find only the the first one was on the last two never saved. turned off the camera and the front led was only locked on. long press or bat removal.

going to reload firmware. and full format card.

21 - 40 of 135 Posts