GoPro Forums banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Lens Profiles are for correcting lens curvature of perspective, when shooting raw you get curved persp. so in Lightroom its then corrected if needed, the problem is that the newest GoPro lens profile that Lightroom offers is the 7, but also gives the option to create one for a specific lens like this one for GoPro9. I've also included a JPEG version for correcting the "Wide" mode.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Lens Profiles are for correcting lens curvature of perspective, when shooting raw you get curved persp. so in Lightroom its then corrected if needed, the problem is that the newest GoPro lens profile that Lightroom offers is the 7, but also gives the option to create one for a specific lens like this one for GoPro9. I've also included a JPEG version for correcting the "Wide" mode.
Super door man! Tha KS for all the time and work🙋🏻‍♂️🥳🤟🏼

·
Registered
13 Posts
I so am tired with all those failed recordings
How? it stops recording? mmm I haven't recorded much to be honest but never happened to me, it does freeze when software stresses out changing the menus connections and stuff but never while recording.
It's my second replacement camera, neither of these shut down in recording except for memory space and battery. Since 2 months spent most of the time making stupid short tests because of all the malfunctions that in GoPro support forum are being made public, so maybe when I do 30 + min. recording the camera starts failing too, I don't know.
Right know I'm looking towards gathering information about the popping audio problem for making a firmware request in GoPro Labs, probably I'll detail everything here later on.

·
Registered
13 Posts
oh sh*t, I was talking of the GoPro 9, this thread of the forum is called "Lets Note all the GoPro Hero 9 Black Bugs and Issues here"

·
Administrator
9,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
I started again this thread, lets note all the Bugs and issues this camera has.
for starters:

Fake news before 09-16 release date, and GoPro no Balls to offer this news on their site, silence wins all over.
Lager camera and totally aluminum lens protector locking sys.

When 09-16 and camera come out the Bugs and issues will roll in one factor is HEAT!

81 - 86 of 86 Posts