GoPro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Administrator
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started again this thread, lets note all the Bugs and issues this camera has.
for starters:

Fake news before 09-16 release date, and GoPro no Balls to offer this news on their site, silence wins all over.
Lager camera and totally aluminum lens protector locking sys.

When 09-16 and camera come out the Bugs and issues will roll in one factor is HEAT!

Reactions: kmoulds

·
Administrator
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
App issues
and already a fw 1.2* release. day one of launce

·
Administrator
3,030 Posts
Firmware release so early on is normal. The previous would have been a pre-production firmware - something for the reviewers to use with the early models. The hardware production probably begun a month or so ago - the bugs are ironed out and a new public firmware is released along with the public release of the camera, so as to not hold up hardware production.

·
Administrator
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
1st trouble report

Stuck on Front LED when camera off, resolution Pull the bat

·
Administrator
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2nd issue Touchscreen back screen not working correctly.

·
Administrator
3,030 Posts
Front screen runs at around 5FPS when using the camera in 5K mode - this is noted by GoPro and not an actual bug.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone tried to download 5K footage on iPhone? I keep getting an error. Both through the app and by sd to lightning adapter

·
Administrator
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ask myself: is the smartphone 5K the Iphone. No.

·
Administrator
3,030 Posts
Never use the smart remote with any other GoPro either TBH, so doesn't bother me......
Will be good to see what they come out with instead - it was long overdue an upgrade!

·
Administrator
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Problem with GoPro, they can redesign the mount system, and people will want to know how they can get like said older stuff working, I am waiting for people to say how can I get the Max module to fit the Hero 7

·
Administrator
3,030 Posts
I'll definitely be picking up the Max Module. That looks great.

As for the other mods - the Media Mod is only good for attaching an external mic. Otherwise the mic it comes with isn't worth the extra cost. Suppose its good for attaching to an external display too if needed.
The Light Mod is poor.
The Display Mod - well don't know about that one as a year later its still not available!!! lol

·
Administrator
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
@Ifti did you forget no HDMI port on the HEro 8 and above (wink)

·
Administrator
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Problem 4:

Factory rest, rec 5K liner + HL, switch to 4K, stops recording after 1 sec.. pull the bat, back to Norm

·
Administrator
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
related to the sd card you think?

·
Administrator
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
2.7k 60fps, Indoor performance performance has lots of smears from hypersmooth especially with horizon leveling on

·
Administrator
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Stuttery indoor video when panning.

·
Administrator
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hero 8 has a night mode that can be turned on or off. I appreciated it off on 8 as the video frames did not drop and stutter. Where is this option for Hero 9?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts