GoPro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have been able to use keyframes on video clips but not on photos taken with the 4 Silver.

I have imported and converted the photos and proceeded to step 2 in Gopro Studio. When I drag and drop to the storyboard they work fine as 5 secs per frame. The problem is that I cannot then use the keyframes function on them. The option appears to be there and I can use keyframes on the video clips in the same storyboard but not on photos. I can press the keyframes + at the start of the 5 second photo but when I move the slider to further through the photo the keyframes + does not appear again, it just stays as keyframes -.

The odd thing is that I think accidentally managed to do it on a previous photo within a video, where the image pans across slowly and looks pretty good. I'm using exactly the same photo again but cannot get keyframes to work on it.

I'm using windows 8.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In case anyone's listening, I think I have finally found out what to do. I believe the photo 'clip' needs to be exported out of Studio and then back in again at step 2 so you're effectively fooling Gopro studio into thinking it's a video clip and not a 'time-stretched' photo.

I'll try this when I get a chance.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
i love keyframes, am I reading but don't use many photo's in studio so was unable to help. Thanks for letting us know tho incase I do in the future

1 - 5 of 5 Posts