GoPro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Karma Core:

$399.00

GoPro words not mine but a Core will not cost 400.00 it should cost under 100.00? Sounds like gorilla white glue may be your friend.

The Karma Core is a complete replacement for damaged Karma Drones that can’t be fixed with a new arm or landing gear. These parts can be easily replaced and are available individually if there is no other damage to your drone. The core includes the main body, arms and landing gear. Use it with your controller, stabilizer and battery to get back in the air.
Complete replacement for drones that can’t be fixed with new arms or landing gear
Includes the main body of the drone, four arms and landing gear
Use it with your controller, stabilizer and battery to get your GoPro back in the air

·
Administrator
2,861 Posts
Looks like thats the complete drone - just need your battery and controller!
Hope all these spare parts isn't a sign of things to come with drone reliability!!

·
Administrator
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Electronics are Excluded

·
Registered
690 Posts
I added all the parts individually and it is now up to $1,283 and not including the propellers and grip. The Karma core must have some electronics in it or else it is one expensive shell. I think it actually holds the receiver and gyro, etc.

·
Administrator
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It is one expensive shell hate to say it to new to purchase, if that is the replacement shell core is exactly that nothing internal. Lol but re-reading what they said may just be included hmmm plug-n-play I guess only way to tell is if you're getting one, are ya?

·
Registered
690 Posts
No plans...i care enough to complain but not to buy. Plus, I don't trust myself with flying something that expensive...I get anxiety just by flying my $20 syma mini-helicopter! :)

·
Administrator
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Same here do not see this especially for me in todays times

·
Administrator
2,861 Posts
Use it with your controller, stabilizer and battery to get back in the air.

The way I took it is the Karma Core is the entire unit except for the gimbal, controller and battery. Hence it includes all electronics etc.

·
Administrator
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The way I took it is the Karma Core is the entire unit except for the gimbal, controller and battery. Hence it includes all electronics etc.
then they should say it is with full electronic motor and all then just core (shell)

·
Administrator
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
True core would mean internal the core of the Apple. so we'll see?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts