GoPro Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI all and yes I'm a newb here but I have a question that I cannot seem to get a solid answer for. When I film 5.6K 30fps in 360 the camera splits all the files into Chapters of 8 minutes, so when I get home after a long ride on my E-Scooter I have all the files listed on my camera ready to process. Once processed and the stabilisation and process has finished I have no way to join all the files together to make the one video I intended filming? I have tried most free apps on my iPhone but they all render them into flat 2d and not the native 3d or 360 they were filmed in. If I upload anything to YouTube that has been joined with 3rd party software it comes out flat? If I upload the files straight from my iPhone after GoPro App has processed they appear as 3d or 360 view on YouTube but I have no way to join the other files to make the whole video that I want or filmed? I am not prepared to go out and spend £££££'s on a computer that can cope with the software or buy the software to do the job I want as the GoPro MAX should have this all set up ready to go otherwise it's a pointless task of making 360 videos after spending over £500 on the whole kit to make videos for free view. So I ask is there something I am missing in the GoPro App for IOS or is there a solid usable and free software I can use to join .360 files so I can upload them to YouTube and still keep quality and 360 view? Thanks to all that reply in advance (y)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts