GoPro Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:~ Hi guys ,this is puzzling me as to were this interference would be coming from ... I recorded at full HD spec with only a small change of the frame rate ..25fps .!! look closely at the image ( either side of frame will help ) and notice what i call a distortion of the image passing through at a constant rate ... i suspect its something to do with the ignition system , which todays bikes are full of electronics that give out high amounts of RF !! ..has anybody had simular problem ..and is there a possible cure ...thanks for reading ..cheers murray

Opps sorry guys forgot to add the Video link .. ..Now done

·
Registered
12 Posts
I looked closely at the vid.

I looked closely at the vid. I concentrated on the fiberglass fairing by the foot rest. The fiberglass is flexing as you hit bumps. When you made the steep turn to the right, the frame was under stress and the flexing of the fiberglass stops for those few seconds.
I you watch the front wheel hit a bump, the very next frame shows the fiberglass flex as you hit the bump with the rear wheel.
To the right I only see "fish-Eye" distortion.

·
Administrator
9,378 Posts
A question like this was

A question like this was asked before.

1 Youtube is not the best place in the world sometimes.
2 Noise supressors today are on the Electronics of most vehicles.

I find if I place a camera behind a windshield i will get a vibration that can be heard via sound like crackle, and it is the AF of a lens shaking. So yes I can relate, there may be electrical interference, but none shown here.

Ultrawide, GoPro trademark is being over worked, and like said shows the distortion.

Try relocating to a better area, use the rubber Key, bring the arms closer together.
It is best to have footage , than nofootage to watch. all looks good

·
Registered
16 Posts
kiwiburgman_2012 wrote: Hi

kiwiburgman_2012 said:
:~ Hi guys ,this is puzzling me as to were this interference would be coming from ... I recorded at full HD spec with only a small change of the frame rate ..25fps .!! look closely at the image ( either side of frame will help ) and notice what i call a distortion of the image passing through at a constant rate ... i suspect its something to do with the ignition system , which todays bikes are full of electronics that give out high amounts of RF !! ..has anybody had simular problem ..and is there a possible cure ...thanks for reading ..cheers murray
murray,
I see no interferrence at all in your video. Have you contacted the dealer? I'm sure they could be more specific on the RF output. Is that a scooter?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.