GoPro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased 2 Hero 3 Black cameras and I was curious to see if I could use my Iphone app to control both cameras at the same time. Not having to switch between networks to see both cameras would be great. Any one know if this is a possibility?

Thanks in advance
Jamo

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know its a possibility. I would like to know when the iOS GoPro app is going to be updated to offer this feature.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Andrioid for the win. I think it's the Galaxy S3 that can have to things going at the same time. Like two browser windows open, one above the other.

A good thing to do is check for a 3rd party GoPro iphone app, might be someone that did what GoPro hasn't done as yet

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply's. I could not find a 3rd party app that stated it was possible. Figures, I give up my Android for an Iphone and this is what happens... I will be eagerly awaiting an update to the app. On that note, anyone wanna buy an Iphone?

Thanks,

Jamo

·
Registered
434 Posts
The Android cannot run 2 of the same apps at the same time. This is an issue that GoPro will have to address with the application itself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts