GoPro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, i am proud owner of the gopro 8 but on the other hand not that proud with my editing skills and knowledge about video or photo recording. My main question here is, how, and what settings should i use to record videos for instagram feed and instagram stories, what resolution, aspect ratio to fill up as much screen as i can verticaly because my videos are all fine, but they are not really filling up my feed and stories as they should. Should i flip the camara maybe while i record. Going to mention that i use kinemaster for post production, so another question is, should i stick to the go pro app? I am mainly recording archery videos, fairly new to instagram, and i have no intention to promote my profile here but i will leave my instagram name for people that are willing to help me so they can check out my last video and see what i mean by "not taking enough space". If its forbiden i will ask for admins to warn me and i will edit the post. Thanks everyone in advanced.
Insta: serb1an_archer

·
Administrator
9,058 Posts
GoPro created Portrait Mode for just that, and if Instagramhas a set resolution, like Facebook I get with them on it. set to the highest res and have fun

·
Administrator
9,058 Posts
Simple way, is to turn the camera and then hit record.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Instagram periodically changes its settings, and today it isn't easy to upload videos of other formats there. It is very inconvenient, and you have to convert the video to another format. If you use the right software, then it's pretty convenient. Recently I started using such software as Movavi Video Converter. I learned about this program in this article. Of course, you can use any software on your phone, but this is inconvenient when editing large videos and complex editing. So Movavi Video Converter is a great solution.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts