GoPro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The more I look at this camera the more I want one - not for the 360 aspect, but something about being able to just place it somewhere central, or on a selfie stick, and then being able to move the camera angle around later during editing makes it very appealing! Saves having to physically point a camera in a direction when capturing footage, as you know you can move the view around when it comes to editing...
The editing software looks pretty impressive too!

Anyone have one?
Thoughts?

·
Administrator
9,158 Posts
@Ifti just get it you got everything else. Insta 360 is an Awesome product I use the Software for the Samsung Gear 360 2017 I have a Jpeg video camera and contented with that. Like you find a spot you like and enjoy it all then miss that Action.

FISH

·
Registered
342 Posts
Im also considering getting one for myself, but first i want to see what will be next Hero lineup and what is that new insta360 cam they are planning to show us on 28th of august. So far it seems like a dongle for phones that will add 360 functionality to my phone and i would love that

·
Administrator
9,158 Posts
I own a dongle for the phoe that is a 360, has the option for being hand held as well., if the Insta is not able to dransfer portable alone I skip it,

Glad to know a new model is coming soon from Insta360. People who did not get their way on gopro went Insta360.

And yeah lets wait for the Max they will have a selfie screen and more or maybe this time one camera then two cameras doing it in synch.

I also hear the replacement for the Hero Fusion is quite expensive 150.00 if a lens goes.

·
Administrator
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Half of the equation with these 360 cameras is the software - in fact maybe more so then the hardware at this stage. Insta seem to have this cracked. Unless GoPro produce a new software systems thats as easy and powerful (if not more so) to use, then releasing the best hardware is pointless (when it comes to 360 cameras anyways).
Lets see what they come up with!

·
Registered
342 Posts
insta360 go was revealed, and im dissapointed. i was hoping for a very small 360 cam and they came up with small POV camera that has quite limited uses.

·
Registered
342 Posts
So an Insta360 camera that doesn't shoot 360 video.....hmmm.......

insta360 camera that doesnt shoot 360 video but 1080 25fps ... in 2019 .... if they came up with it 5 years ago it would be amazing, not now. not exactly worth it in my opinion

1 - 11 of 11 Posts