GoPro Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I still find it so ironic that you are an Administrator in this forum, yet you support other cameras more.

You seriously can't still suggest that any of the other Action Cams on the market can seriously compete with the new Hero 10, you know they can't and so do it.

I also want to suggest that every other action camera also has heat issues to some degree, so why so many people still bash the GoPro for this heat issue is beyond me, especially when these same people do not record videos more than a few minutes.
I think you have made your point. Don't labour it (y)

·
Administrator
8,954 Posts
Overheat is quit ethe norm, but not the major issue on the camera, its all the bugs and issues no one are reporting.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hi all again... I tested hero 10 in continuos recording in motorcycle riding.
Resolution 1080 60 fps for easy editing, with full stabilizing and rubber case.
No heating problem in 2 hours continuos recording, battery life over one hour, about 35 Gb of memory space. Very nice camera.

Ty at all for support..

·
Registered
71 Posts
I read all the posts I could find on the various newer versions of the GoPro, after deciding it was time to update my Hero3 Blk. Watch tons of videos etc trying to make my mind up 9 or 10.
I then got a discount code from GoPro and used it to buy the Hero8 at hundred quid cheaper. Using said hundred quid to extras larger memory cards etc.

·
Administrator
8,954 Posts
Glad to hear When I was going across country, I wished I had the hero 10 that I returned Horizon lock is a winner. that said discount or not it all breaks down to the same price they offer others

21 - 25 of 25 Posts