GoPro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I'd like to use my GoPro Hero Plus LCD as a wifi webcam.
Thanks for your help

Here's the answer I had from GoPro support
Transforming your camera into a webcam is not a use recommended by GoPro. I'm not able to assist you in this case, since all the procedures to achieve this are not from GoPro.
If you managed to transform your camera into a webcam, you will even have to use it in a way that GoPro absolutely does not recommend. Unfortunately GoPro won't give procedures that could harm its products or their performance.

What do you think about that? Are the GoPro cameras so low performing that they cannot be used as a webcam?

·
Administrator
9,471 Posts
Pc Low budget Economy Hybrid camcorders:

GoPro is not, they separated from that term. A Hybrid Camera or Hybrid camcorder.

FISH

Google how to. Good luck. it's an Action camera nota webcamera, also itcan stream live the latter models till Periscope corrects and gopro allows again.

Which topic @johanne25 you like kept?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes Fandago, it's the same topic. Thank you for the link you gave, the tutorial was the same as some I saw already, and when it comes to open this link: 10.5.5.9:8080/live/amba.m3u8, nothing is happening, that is where I'm always stuck.

·
TommyDrone
3 Posts
The app works great. Lots of videos on youtube that show you connect and use it. I personally sit my H5 on top of a long selfie stick and go to my kids recitals sit back with a big poll sticking up high.
Parents look with annoyance but hey I get great shots and use the app to view the images.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts