GoPro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have many time lapse videos taken with my go pro hero 8 black. I want to edit them and get them slower in some parts of the videos. I just can´t find any tool to do it. Any help would be great :D

·
Administrator
9,613 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Popular video-editing programs used by both amateurs and professionals include Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro and Sony Vegas. Amateur users also typically use Windows and Mac native programs Windows Movie Maker and iMovie. These programs have standard effects that allow altering the speed of a video so it can be played slower or faster than its original playback speed.
When slowing down your time-lapse video or any other type of video footage, avoid slowing it down too much as this will cause deterioration of video quality. Although there is no rule on the maximum playback speed or slow-down percentage, looking at the rendered video on the program’s “Preview Window” will allow you to judge for yourself up to how much change you can actually use for your video without any significant deterioration of its quality.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts