GoPro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I do not have a GoPro camera yet but I was wondering if somebody can help me. I wan to know if the time-lapse images can be stored as images only. In other words I need images every second but I do not want them automatically converted to video. Can I do that with the goPros equal or above black hero 7?. I ask this because I read somewhere that if you select time-lapse it will automatically make a video of it.... I want only the images only I hope somebody can help me thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello I do not have a GoPro camera yet but I was wondering if somebody can help me. I wan to know if the time-lapse images can be stored as images only. In other words I need images every second but I do not want them automatically converted to video. Can I do that with the goPros equal or above black hero 7?. I ask this because I read somewhere that if you select time-lapse it will automatically make a video of it.... I want only the images only I hope somebody can help me thanks.
hi, so you can change whether it exports it as a photo or video in the proton settings, there is a button where you can choose between video and photo. lmk whether this works

·
Administrator
9,686 Posts
depends on the model open profile, of timelapse and choose vid or photo hero 8 and above, if other simply choose timelapse photo or timelapse video

·
Administrator
2,986 Posts
Place the camera into Photo mode, then select Time-lapse - this will save all individual images.
Place the camera into Video mode, then select Timelapse-Video - this will not save any images, but will stitch them all together and create the final video for you.

·
Administrator
9,686 Posts
how it works. you must specify which camera Hero 7 was noted, and equal meaning what?

here is a live demonstration

·
Administrator
9,686 Posts
Lol: I totally forgot how to use my camera but I show quickly I figured it out hope that helps Hero 10 is $$400.00 at brick stores on black Friday good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts