GoPro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I'm new to the forum, I'm having issues finding the link to replace my Hero 8 Black screen. How can I turn my brand new camera in for another one? I am a GoPro Subscriber for the whole year as well. Thanks in advance

·
Administrator
10,121 Posts
Welcome. we can talk here about purchasing products. and talk about how to warranty them So I just bought a Sanus wall mount, As I read the manual it came with there are instructions if any missing parts Please contact customer service, So that would be how I get with them GoPro.com

I am not here to Pun anyone but if I got a subscription and got no clue, you go to gopro.com/help or gopro.com/contactus

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome. we can talk here about purchasing products. and talk about how to warranty them So I just bought a Sanus wall mount, As I read the manual it came with there are instructions if any missing parts Please contact customer service, So that would be how I get with them GoPro.com

I am not here to Pun anyone but if I got a subscription and got no clue, you go to gopro.com/help or gopro.com/contactus
Thank you

·
Administrator
10,121 Posts
Remember chat is the way to go PCF time is the best time to get with them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts