GoPro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Nice vid looks like fun and holiday!

Well edited to the good music, gives a nice flow, good use from original audio- good work, thanx for sharing.
Did you boost up the color, looks a little bit oversaturated and also a little bit too much blue?
Vid is also little bit too long but I understand that this is a personal moment in your life and you want to show everyone in this adventure.

Ciao Rob

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice vid looks like fun and holiday!

Well edited to the good music, gives a nice flow, good use from original audio- good work, thanx for sharing.
Did you boost up the color, looks a little bit oversaturated and also a little bit too much blue?
Vid is also little bit too long but I understand that this is a personal moment in your life and you want to show everyone in this adventure.

Ciao Rob
Thank you Rob! I see your point on some of the footage appearing too blue. The footage from 3:27 to 5:52 was shot with my iPhone 11 and I had a hard time color matching that footage so that it blends with the GoPro footage from 00:00 to 3:26. I used the shot match function in Davinci Resolve, but it still came out a little too blue. If my GoPro battery had not run out, I would have filmed the whole vid with the GoPro. Learned my lesson. Next time I will have extra batteries for my GoPro.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts