GoPro Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HindSight option is almost useless in my Hero 9 - it turns off after 15 minutes. Owners manual says:

"Using HindSight
Imagine your kid making the game-winning play during their big game. This is a moment you don’t want to miss. With HindSight on, you can frame your shot, but you don’t have to start recording. You can press the Shutter button after they make the big play. HindSight will save the video it captured before you pressed the Shutter button (up to 30 seconds) and will continue recording until you stop the video."

... and that's all great, unless it is off and I don't know it. What's the point of having great option, if it turns off unexpectedly?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has this been fixed already? Is this improved in hero 10? Hindsight turning itself off after 15 minutes is useless. In my Gopro 9 it happens even when when the camera is connected to external power source and battery is taken off.

·
Administrator
9,431 Posts
is it a time limit applied by gopro?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes, a default power saving setting user can't change. In my use case (fishing movies), it renders hindsight useless.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes, a default power saving setting user can't change. In my use case (fishing movies), it renders hindsight useless.
I do fishing movies also and the Hero 10 does time out. This sux because you can go hours without a bite and miss some action because the Hindsight is not functioning. I use and external battery pack so I DON'T need the Gopro to save battery.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts