GoPro Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hero3 Black with Battery Bacpac not connecting to iPhone (unable to turn on app in-camera)

Hi all, my first post here.

I updated the software on my Black Edition and was able to connect to my iPhone rather easily. I followed the update instructions
and created a network/password for the camera, then went to iPhone wi-fi settings and typed in the GoPro info and was able
to control the camera. I bought a battery backpack and ever since I have been unable to connect to the phone. When I access
the wi-fi setting on the GP I see the option for wi-fi or GoPro app, but when I select "app" I see the antenna icon blink a couple
of times and then the camera switches back to video mode and when I check the setting again it shows that wi-fi is off.
I unplugged the bacpac and I'm still unable to make wi-fi stay on.
Anyone having a similar problem? Do I need to re-install the update to see if it clears andy corrupted files?

thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Figured it out

Just had to yank the battery out for a minute and when I put it back in everything worked fine.
If your camera starts acting crazy don't get angry just pull the battery out; most of the little glitches
will have cleared once you pop the battery in and restart the camera.
:bigsmile:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts