GoPro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning, I'm hoping some one can help with this issue I'm having with my 7. I got the 7 back in Dec. and used it for my fishing trips.In March it started shutting off on its own and it was giving a message saying Repairing Files. I got a hold of Gopro and they said to send to them and they would replace it. So I did and I finally got it back after three weeks and I took it out this past weekend it started doing it again. I have it plugged into to my boat for a constant power source. I'm using a USB port that plugs into a cigarette lighter. I've tried with the battery in and with out the battery... Any help would be great.

·
Administrator
9,737 Posts
Welcome to GoProfurms.

Please take the card, save the files do a full format give a shot. report back, we'll talk more?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You Mr. Fish I've done that as well and still does it. I'm using a Sandisk extrem plus 256mb and I'm filming 1080, 60fps.

·
Administrator
9,737 Posts
I personally use 64gb cards. l have at least 5 cards with me, I guess this be the only card you have?

·
Administrator
9,737 Posts
thank you. gopro has a recommended list check to see if your is the correct one .

·
Registered
87 Posts
I use a 32GB card. I never have any problems. Although, GoPro does sell their cameras sometimes with 64GB micro SD cards,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts