GoPro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The camera hero9 starts upload of files but stays on file 4 of 17. I stopped it restarted the camera and PC software. Its going to take what 12hours to upload? I have 200mb per sec up and download speeds. I can't use my phone because the last downloads used 128 gigs and I can't move the files to my SD card on the phone why? This is my first hero and yes it has the 1.50 update installed. Not happy ill post if and how how long the videos take to upload. Oh and manually trying to upload it says (plug camera to wall socket) the battery is at 98%WTH is this crap?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok well I reset the camera and still trying to upload the video files its been about an hour and its still on file 1,jesus will this stupid camera ever upload 13 more files? And yes i reset all connections to it shows my router and its less then 6 damaged feet from it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think you’ll get more response if you supply more info.

Upload to where? Camera -> phone via GoPro app; Camera-> PC; Camera -> GoPro; Camera->YouTube?

How you connected? Wireless; Camera->PC via USB; Camera memory plugged into PC via memory reader; Camera memory plugged directly into PC?

Details, yet important for troubleshooting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok upload to gopro cloud, and wireless is turned on. I tried on PC and it froze. Funny the gopro player won't work without a driver apparently. But if you use windows 10 movie maker it plays very nice you can skip ahead back no hicups. I guess i have to work with the pain. Any way took the card out poped it in my Sony thats 9yrs old now and got all the vids on my computer. So if i end up clearing the ssd card i have my files. I am still tring to upload them through the Galaxy 10 and go pro ap on android it connects to the hero9 ok its uploading is well stupid. Why not have a menu button that tells the camera use wifi and upload all files?
Thanks for the comments, questions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts