GoPro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GoPro shipped RC Crawlers to many reviewers alongside the Hero 9 in order to demonstrate the stabilisation etc.
These are most likely a standard RC Crawler with a Hero 9 branded body.

Anyone have any details on which RC it is??

·
Administrator
10,121 Posts
Direct me a Link so I can review and I get back to you which one they may have used. was it this one

Reactions: Ifti

·
Administrator
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes that's the one. Just wondering which RC's they are...?
I'm sure GoPro would have sold a few if they could, but its most likely another brand with a customized body......

·
Administrator
10,121 Posts
@Ifti

Axial 1/10th Wrathreal close: Look at the front door the V, remember these things may been Old /new, as I searched I get that they are discontinued, older style. the newer one can be 1:9th scale. While the 1:10th this is AX 90018, hard to see the front got a V on the top of the hood and that is it. Problem solved. These guys were creative, 3-d printed gopro on there. and you can see their work on their video's that they take the time to do reviews their unique way.

Would gopro buy these and pass to the public, no one Knows. Taken this AM a few minutes to Pull this info out, Not traxxas, more Horizon Hobby, came up as Axail Capra, then searching their Models.

·
Administrator
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeh Ive come across these in the past - just wasn't sure whether it was that or not, but noting your points it does look likely. Thanks!

·
Administrator
10,121 Posts
Glad to Solve the problem. what we're here for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts